Sturdy and compact: The new and compact shape and ergonomically designed body structure provides sturdy operation while grinding tough ingredients
Powerful 600W motor: supports juicing of hard fruits and vegetables and has up to 1600W locked motor wattage
Speed settings for juicing: Speed settings for juicing and grinding Performance
Quick Clean: Fewer parts and attachments makes juicing and cleaning completely hassle free
Nutri-Juicer Jar: with 3 step assembly makes juicing and cleaning hassle free
Drip-free spout: Nutri-juicer jar comes with round chute for easy feeding of fruits and vegetables and dripfree stop spout giving hassle free juicing experience.
3- step blade technology: The innovative blend and carry sipper comes with high grade cutting technology to get smooth blending. This sipper is designed to minimize the oxidation process and retains freshness and antioxidants for up to 60mins after blending
The appliance is equipped with an ‘Overload Protector’ (OLP) Switch
If the overload protector switch is activated, the appliance will cut off the power supply. This may happen if the appliance is run continuously for a very long time or if it is overloaded with ingredients.
To reset the appliance: 1. Unplug the appliance.
2. Remove the jar and look under the appliance.
3. On the bottom of the basic unit you see a red switch (OLP). Press the switch to reset the appliance.
4. Let the appliance cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reassemble the appliance, plug it back in and switch it on.
1. The appliance may produce some smoke when you use it for the first time. It is normal for a new product to produce an unpleasant smell or emit some smoke when it is first used. This phenomenon stops after you have used the appliance a few times.
2. The appliance may have been running for too long./
Switch off and unplug the appliance immediately
Let the appliance cool down for 60 minutes
Plug the appliance in again and switch the appliance on again
If the problem persists, please contact your local Philips dealer or an authorized Philips service centre.