Philips Domestic Appliances products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance, ease of use and ease of installation. If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual or the information in the support section of this website, where (depending on the product type) you may find a downloadable user manual, frequently asked questions, instruction videos or a support forum..
In the unlikely event of a failure of the product, company will arrange for your product to be serviced, free-of-charge when you inform us of the defect during the warranty period, provided that the product was used in accordance with the user manual (e.g. in the intended environment).
If you offer your product for service in India but you purchased the product abroad, Philips DA will endeavor to have your product serviced against the warranty terms of the country where you purchased the product.
This document only applies to domestic appliances products – Kitchen Appliances, Ironing Products, Vacuum Cleaners, Security Cameras and Air Purifiers.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and
expires at the end of the period indicated in the section “Warranty period” below. If you
require service but you lost your proof-of-purchase or the retailer is unknown to Philips DA
(e.g. a seller on an on-line auction channel), the warranty period shall be deemed to have
started three months from the date of manufacture indicated on the product or derived from
the serial number. If you require service for products without production date or serial
number on the product a valid proof-of-purchase is required.
Where a repair is not possible or not commercially viable, Philips DA may replace the product
with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade
or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
Default Warranty Period
12 months for Induction Cooktop. 24 Months for rest of Domestic Appliances. There is No Warranty on Air Purifier Filters & Consumable Parts
All products purchased from this website (www.domesticappliances.philips.co.in) are eligible for an extended warranty of 12 months in addition to the Default Warranty Period except Air Purifier Filters. There is no extended warranty on Air Purifier Filters.
Extended Warranty offer is not applicable for purchases made on any other website or offline channel.
1 year extended warranty will commence after the completion of 2 years of standard warranty period, on the same terms and conditions as applicable for standard warranty.
Standard & extended warranty does not cover any physical damage to the product.
The offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or products.
Invoice copy of purchase from this website must be presented to claim the additional warranty.
The warranty does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of data
or loss of income), nor compensation for activities done by yourself, such as regular
maintenance, installing firmware updates or saving or restoring data.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply if:
The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered,
removed or made illegible.
Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations
The defect is the result of excessive use outside the intended purpose. Example- commercial
uses The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are
not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
The defect is caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other
than those recommended in the user manual.
The unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning,
abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation or water (unless the user manual
expressly states that the product may be rinsed).
Normal wear and tear, or replacement of consumable parts (e.g. vacuum cleaner bags, or filter
The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured
or approved for use in the country where you use the product, which might occur when you
imported the product.
1. Free Home Service is applicable only on the products purchased in India and are under warranty period.
2. Free Home Service is available within the municipal limits of majority of the Pin codes. However the service may not be available in few locations due to its remoteness and technical feasibility. To check the availability of the services for your location, kindly contact our service centre at 1800 572 1800 (Toll Free
3. For additional warranty on certain components, additional years of free home service will be applicable for the respective component issues only
4. Company shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in servicing due to strikes, labour problems, restriction or regulation of the government specially.
5. Company reserves the right at any time to amend / add / remove / modify (in whole or part) any of the Terms & Conditions and its decision in this regard shall be finall.
6. All decisions of company regarding the Free Home Service shall be final and binding. Any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of any nature in connection with this Offer shall be subject the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon (Haryana).
Register for exclusive benefits
Subscribe to our newsletter
I would like to receive promotional communications – based on my
behavior – about Philips DA products, services, events and promotions. I can easily unsubscribe
at any time!. What does this mean?