Juicing made easy in three steps! New Philips juicer removes the hassle of multiple locking and other attachments. The juicer is powered with 600W turbo power motor which supports juicing of even tough fruits and vegetables.
Easy to lock jars
Nutri juice jar
Sturdy and compact
Save Extra with 2 offers:
Additional 1 Year Warranty - 2+1* year additional warranty coverage exclusively for products puchased from this website | Check Warranty Policy | Check Warranty Policy
Buy Now, Pay Later- Easy EMI options let you have what you desire the most | Details on Checkout
(15% Off)Inclusive of all Taxes
600W 4 Jar JMG - Philips HL7580/00
600W White and Lilic JMG - Philips HL7581/00
Check Pincode For Delivery
Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder JMG 4 Jar 600W Turbo Motor - HL7581/00
Powerful 600W motor tested: This powerful motor supports juicing of hard fruits and vegetables and has up to 1600W locked motor wattage
Speed settings for juicing: 3-Speed settings for efficient juicing and grinding performance
Sturdy and compact: The new and compact design and shape makes it user friendly while making it easy to store in the kitchen. Ergonomically designed body structure provides sturdy operation while grinding tough ingredients
Nutri-Juicer Jar: with 3 step assembly makes juicing and cleaning hassle free
Drip-free spout: Nutri-juicer jar comes with round chute for easy feeding of fruits and vegetables and dripfree stop spout giving hassle free juicing experience.
The appliance is equipped with an ‘Overload Protector’ (OLP) Switch
If the overload protector switch is activated, the appliance will cut off the power supply. This may happen if the appliance is run continuously for a very long time or if it is overloaded with ingredients.
To reset the appliance: 1. Unplug the appliance.
2. Remove the jar and look under the appliance.
3. On the bottom of the basic unit you see a red switch (OLP). Press the switch to reset the appliance.
4. Let the appliance cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reassemble the appliance, plug it back in and switch it on.
1. The appliance may produce some smoke when you use it for the first time. It is normal for a new product to produce an unpleasant smell or emit some smoke when it is first used. This phenomenon stops after you have used the appliance a few times.
2. The appliance may have been running for too long./
Switch off and unplug the appliance immediately
Let the appliance cool down for 60 minutes
Plug the appliance in again and switch the appliance on again
If the problem persists, please contact your local Philips dealer or an authorized Philips service centre.