A powerful motor for juicing, grinding, pureeing and mixing. Perfectly designed for less storage space which is useful for separation of fruit skin and filters seeds. It's a reversible spiral sieve for maximum extraction. Very easy to pour!
Save Extra with 2 offers:
Additional 1 Year Warranty - 2+1* year additional warranty coverage exclusively for products puchased from this website | Check Warranty Policy | Check Warranty Policy
Buy Now, Pay Later- Easy EMI options let you have what you desire the most | Details on Checkout
The appliance is equipped with an ‘Overload Protector’ (OLP) Switch
If the overload protector switch is activated, the appliance will cut off the power supply. This may happen if the appliance is run continuously for a very long time or if it is overloaded with ingredients.
To reset the appliance: 1. Unplug the appliance.
2. Remove the jar and look under the appliance.
3. On the bottom of the basic unit you see a red switch (OLP). Press the switch to reset the appliance.
4. Let the appliance cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reassemble the appliance, plug it back in and switch it on.
1. The appliance may produce some smoke when you use it for the first time. It is normal for a new product to produce an unpleasant smell or emit some smoke when it is first used. This phenomenon stops after you have used the appliance a few times.
2. The appliance may have been running for too long.
Switch off and unplug the appliance immediately
Let the appliance cool down for 60 minutes
Plug the appliance in again and switch the appliance on again
If the problem persists, please contact your local Philips dealer or an authorized Philips service centre.